Credit Report Name Change for after you get married

Experian Credit Bureau
(see address below)

Trans Union Credit Bureau
(see address below)

Equifax Credit Bureau
(see address below)

February 11 , 2006

Dear Sirs,

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is my second letter that requests that you change my legal name because I got married.

My credit information is STILL currently held under my maiden name: "INSERT YOUR pre-marriage name HERE". However, I have a new married name and now am legally known as: "INSERT YOUR post-marriage name HERE". Please change this immediately.

This letter is my formal request that you change your records to reflect my new legal name. In addition to my new name, your data should indicate my new address. Below I have listed, along with my Social Security number, my prior name and previous address and my new name and address to which my records should be changed:

Pre-marriage information

Married information

Full maiden name
Social Security number
Old mailing address
City, State and ZIP Code

New married name
Social Security number
New mailing address
City, State and ZIP Code

If you have any questions about these changes, you can contact me by mail at my new address or by telephone at work phone number during business hours.

I also am enclosing a copy of my marriage license. This will verify my name change and ensure accurate spelling on my updated credit report.

Thank you..

Your Signature
Your Typed Name
Your Address
City, State and ZIP Code

Enc: Copy of Marriage license

Experian Information Solutions Inc
505 City Parkway West
Orange, CA 92868

Trans Union
2 Baldwin Place
PO Box 1000
Chester PA 19022

PO Box 105167
Atlanta, GA 30348